Disaster management branch is responsible for the Implementation of Disaster Risk Management Program. Its key functions are:
- Relief compensation of natural disaster i.e. Flood/Earthquake/cyclone/Scarcity
- Relief compensation of communal right cases/Hearing of such cases indentation of communal tension places
- Implementing DRM programs
- Maintain District Disaster Management plan/Taluka Disaster Management plan/City Disaster Management plan/Village Disaster Management Plan with the collaboration of other branches.
- Providing various Training i.e. EOC Management Training, Search & rescue, first Aid, Early Warning Communication Special Orientation cum Training for Govt. Official/Volunteers/NGOs.
- School level mock drills for school safety, Various Industrial Unit’s Offsite Mock drills, Various Administrative level Mock drills on checking SPO of level Specific Disaster Management plan
- DM orientation program in school/collages, Campaigns/rally at various level, Mass Awareness Generation Program
District Helpline Call : 1047
Commissioner of Rescue & Relief Call : 1070
Health : Ambulence GVK : 108
Fire : 101
Police : 100