“Chitnish” is a Marathi word, meaning thereby a secretary to… As a class-II revenue officer he/she functions in Collectorate as a Chitnish to collector and assists higher / superior officers in decision making process.
- To deal with the Matters related to Land Revenue Code, 1879 and allied acts and rules there under.
- To supervise the works of establishment, accounts, small savings, NagarPalika Branches and other branches.
- Any other work assigned by superior authority.
The Establishment Branch deals with the service matters of the employees and officers of the collector office. It deals with employees promotion, transfer, retirement, higher grade pay, leave, seniority etc. Personal files of Gazetted Officers & Non-Gazetted officers and other employees of the office are maintained and upgraded in this branch.
Establishment – 1
- To sanction leaves of class – 1 to 4 officers and employee
- To give N.O.C for passport
- Transfer of Class – 3 & 4 employees
- Promotion of the employees
- Retirement of Class – 1 to 2 officers and other employees
- Upgrade the Service – sheet of employees
- Update the seniority List of employees
- Regularize the employees
- Out district transfer and deputation of the employees
- To approve leaves other matters of the assistant public prosecutor of the district.
- Primary Inquiry.
- Department Inquiry.
Establishment – 2
- To maintain records of Tangible & Intangible assets of employees
- Maintain Roster register
- Approve of Higher grade pay of employees
- All Types of Departmental Exam & Training Programme
- Financial help to the family of the employee died on duty.
- Maintain personal file of all officers and employee of the district.
- Transfer of Revenue talati.
- Supervision of exams held by GPSC and GSSSB in our District.
- To maintain confidential reports of Class-3 employees.
Chitnish (Land) Branch
This is the key branch of Collectorate which deals with the matters related to Chitnish (Land) in the district. There are mainly four sub-branches of this Branch. The major functions of each sub-branch are as under :
Land – 1 Branch
- To Give Non Agriculture Permissions under sections 65, 65(A), 65(B), 66 and 67 of the Bombay Land Revenue Code, 1879.
- Conversion of Land Tenure (New Tenure to Old Tenure) under section 43 of the Bombay Tenancy Act 1948 (For Bharuch Taluka Only).
- Fixation of Land Price in the District Land Valuation Committee.
- To Give Non Agriculture Permission in BAUDA (55 villages of Bharuch & 34 villages of Ankleshwar).
- Granting of Land to eligible Institutes/ Individuals.
- To Grant Land for Charitable and Social Purposes to the Educational/ Social Institutes, School, Hostel etc.
Land – 2 (RTS / CTS) Branch
- Appeals under section 203 of Land Revenue Code – 1879.
- Revision of Cases decided by Prant Officers under rule 108(6) of the Land Revenue Rules – 1972.
- Suo moto Revision of Land Cases under Land Revenue Rule – 1972.
- Miscellaneous Appeals..
- Works related to Record of Rights (RoR)
Land – 3 & Land – 4 Branch
- Compliance of Para raised by Revenue Inspection Commissioner (R.I.C).
- Office Inspection.
- “JAMA BANDHI” Inspection.
- Inspection of Clerks Portfolio.
- Inspection of Talatis Portfolio.
- I.C Recovery.
- Accountant General (A.G) audit Para
- Crop “ANAVARI” of Bharuch district.
- Annual Administrative Report of Land Revenue of the District
- LAQ (Legislative Assembly Questions)
- I.T (Special Investigation Team) related to Land Matters.
- General Land Works.