Registry branch mainly deals with the receiving and dispatching work of the office. It receives and dispatches all the letters of the Collectorate.
- Receive all the letters either by post or in person, coming from applicants and different offices.
- Sort out all the letters branch wise as per the remarks by supervising officer
- Distribute all the letters to the concerned branch along with the print out of online entry.
- The disposed letters from the branches are registered in dispatch register with the address.
- The letters which need to be send by RPAD are register in RPAD register.
- The registered letters are enveloped and sent to the given address with the proper franking ticket.
- The daily expenditure of franking machine is registered in the franking machine account register.