Classification of all the important files in the computer program, data collection and saving of files, purchase of stamps for public service center and tender related work for rendering non-functional operations, computer maintenance and Xerox, and all the bills approved during the year, casual bills are done.
Records Branch Activities
- Maintenance of records of all the branches of the Collector’s office, classification and the execution of deadlines records.
- Purchase and distribution of stationery required for all branches of the office.
- Demand for stationery and other essential equipment by indent from government printing.
- Functioning of Annual Monopoly for the disposal of waste of entire district.
- Work of issuing certified copies of the applicant’s demand for records, available in the office.
- Work of uniform cloth to class-4 employees of the office.
- Diary, calendar performance to employees.
- Dead stock registered maintenance.
- Operations of casual bills.