Dy. Collector Land Reform is an Important Office Dealing with the Matters related to Land reforms in the district. It does 100% checking of all the cases decided by the ALT (Agriculture Land Tribunal) Mamlatdar. It also takes the cases under Revision as per Section 76 of Bombay Tenancy Act, 1948.
- Scrutiny and Revision of the cases Under Section 76 (A) of the Bombay Tenancy Act 1948.
- Appeal authority Under Section-74 of the Bombay Tenancy Act 1948.
- To Collect Premium while giving permission under section 43 of the Bombay Tenancy Act 1948 for Agricultural or Non Agricultural purpose.
- Work related to the Transfer of Land or Building of Schedule Tribe Under Section 73 A.A. of the Bombay Land Revenue Code 1879.
- To give Permission for purchasing Agriculture land to the Non Farmer under section 63A of the Bombay Tenancy Act 1948.
- Conversion of Land Tenure (New Tenure to Old Tenure) under section 43 of the Bombay Tenancy Act 1948
- Issue Certificate of “Praminik Industrial Purpose” of Bombay Tenancy Act 1948 Under section-63- AA
- Surplus Land related work Under Land Ceiling Act,1960.
- Other work Under Tenancy & Ceiling Act.